Downloading IMLocation hasn’t been working for several weeks(!!).
I have been using a semi-automated process to package IMLocation up on a .dmg and release it. The scripts had been working unchanged for about a year, but after I made some changes to the IMLocation Xcode project, they didn’t work correctly anymore. Everything appeared to build, but the .dmg on my website was corrupt.
I discovered the problem, because the number of downloads in my server logs did not match the bandwidth used.
This is entirely my fault for not doing an end to end test, to make sure that the final bits on my website were correct.